Intensive Course in Medical Documentation: Clinical, Legal and Economic Implications for Healthcare - Ohio (Jun 13 - 14, 2019)
Intensive Course in Medical Documentation: Clinical, Legal and Economic Implications for Healthcare is organized by Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine and will be held from Jun 13 - 14, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood, Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians in all specialties, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who need or wish to improve their documentation skills, with particular regard to clinical communication, legal risk, regulatory compliance, and appropriateness for reimbursement. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
• Construct accurate, relevant, thorough and concise clinical documentation
• Select the correct E/M codes for a service
• Document patient encounters to support appropriate levels of service
• Describe legal issues in documentation including standards of care, duty, confidentiality and health care fraud or abuse
• Properly document controlled substance management
• Identify risks and benefits of electronic medical record keeping, including template design and voice recognition technology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|