Advanced Ultrasonic Instrumentation in Periodontal Management: Creating Success in Today's Dental Practice. A Hands-On Workshop is organized by University of Florida (UF) and will be held on Jan 12, 2019 at University of Florida - Harrell Medical Education Building, Gainesville, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CEUs.
Micro-thin ultrasonic instrumentation decreases fatigue and enhances efficiency with new topical anaesthetics and techniques to manage difficult access, including the pesky furcation! Incorporating power driven instrumentation into the periodontal component of the practice provides a time effective adjunct to definitive root planing and the biofilm removal process of the periodic supportive maintenance.
Enhance your armamentarium in treating today’s initial and recare periodontal patient where surgical therapy may not be feasible. By incorporating a combination of both ultrasonic instrumentation in tandem with air glycine technologies, the participant is taken to new heights in providing a synergistic level of care.
• Determine which device will work best for you to achieve effective results
• Explore techniques to remove biofilm and calculus in the least accessible areas, such as furcas, and how to enhance patient comfort with thin tip technology
• Learn power driven instrumentation and how to incorporate it into the periodontal component of the practice
• Understand how to provide local anaesthesia without mandibular blocks and painful palatal injections
• Provide ergonomic techniques to decrease physical fatigue and enhance time efficiency
Faculty: Samuel B. Low, DDS, MS, MEd
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(352) 273-8480
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $549.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $499.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|