Infectious Diseases in Adults is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS), The Penzias Group and will be held from Apr 23 - 27, 2019 at Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, NPs, PAs, Pharmacists in the fields of: Infectious Diseases, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine and others who care for, diagnose, and treat patients with infectious diseases.
Optional Pre-course Workshop will be held on April 22, 2019.
• Infectious Diseases in Adults (April 23 - 27): 37.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
• Optional Pre-course Workshop (April 22): 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
State-of-the-art approaches to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases
This comprehensive Harvard Medical School CME program—one of the highest-rated HMS CME courses-- ensures attendees are current with state-of-the-art approaches to prevention, detection, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Updates, best practices and new guidelines are presented by nationally recognized ID experts and master clinicians. Education is practical and results driven:
• Strategies for optimal decision-making in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases
• Newer antimicrobials and treatment strategies for highly resistant bacterial infections
• State-of-the-art approaches to common infections
• Clinical approaches to complex, rare, "don't-miss" infections
• New and emerging infectious diseases
• Update on antifungal diagnostics and therapy
• Optimal management of Staph aureus infections (MSSA and MRSA)
• Infections in persons with substance use disorders
• What’s new in HIV management and prevention
• Hep C treatment workshop
• Antimicrobial stewardship workshop
• Musculoskeletal infectious diseases
As revised treatment strategies, new diagnostic tests, and guidelines are presented, they are coupled with specific recommendations for incorporating these updates into your day-to-day work.
• Expanded Case-Based and Problem-Solving Education
• Treating Highly Resistant Infections, including
• Common Infectious Diseases: Updates in Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
• Challenging, Rare, and Emerging Infectious Diseases
• Clinical Decision-Making
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||617-384-8600
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||31 Mar,2019||USD 1395.00|
|Physician Standard Fee||22 Apr,2019||USD 1495.00|
|Allied Health Professionals Early Fee||31 Mar,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Allied Health Professionals Standard Fee||22 Apr,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Residents/Fellows Fee||22 Apr,2019||USD 895.00|