Infectious Disease for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jul 12 - 14, 2019 at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Credit Hours.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss the most important approaches to the febrile patient with potentially lifethreatening diseases in both hospital - and clinic-associated settings
• Discuss emerging infectious diseases including resurgence of vaccine-preventable diseases, zoonoses, and diseases related to animal exposures
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (CNS, respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin and soft-tissue, bone and joint)
• Identify updates for immunizations, genitourinary infections (including selected sexuallytransmitted diseases) and tuberculosis
• Describe important strategies for the evaluation of infections in immunocompromised hosts
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|
|Non-Physician Fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 795.00|