Improving Patient Outcomes by Applying the Latest Research to Clinical Practice When Treating Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is organized by MT Advanced Continuing Education Specialist, LLC. and will be held on Jan 17, 2019 at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is hematologists, oncologists, primay care physicians and all specialists that recieve in their practice patients with CLL. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The goal of this activity is to review prognostic and clinical factors that may help individualize therapy for patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and the benefits, the risks of current and novel therapies in frontline and relapsed settings.
• Apply new therapies and novel strategies in the treatment of patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or other B-cell malignancies.
• Describe and apply current and emerging prognostic markers and risk stratification to aid in treatment decision making for patients with CLL.
• Apply the individualized treatment strategies for CLL, recognizing the role of both current and emerging therapies to improve patient care.
• Assimilate the most recent data comparing the efficacy and tolerability of new and current therapies of CLL into practice.
• Interpret recent clinical trial outcomes which may translate into practice across the life cycle of the disease including treatment sequencing and tailoring of therapy.
6:00pm - 7:00pm - Registration
7:00pm - 8:00pm - The Role of Assesment and Staging in Developing Individualized Treatment Strategies when treating patients with CLL.
8:00pm - 9:00pm - The changing future of Novel Therapies in Treating CLL.
9:00pm - 10.00pm - The Pathway B-Cell: Understanding Drivers of Malignancy.
10:00pm - Q & A
Please call or email to register
Registration Fee: $40.00
(includes up to 3 hours CME, handouts, and Dinner) MTAC
Please make check payable to: MT Advanced Continuing Education Specialist, LLC. and send to 2940 Theresa Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34744. We also accept MasterCard and Visa.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||17 Jan,2019||USD 40.00|