Implants Course: Fixed & Removable is organized by Kois Center, LLC and will be held from Feb 11 - 15, 2019 at Kois Center, LLC, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 50.0 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
This Implants Course will impart confidence in your ability to assess esthetic and functional factors unique to the edentulous and partially edentulous patient, while understanding the risk factors that may affect your treatment outcomes. You will gain the ability to effectively plan and execute comprehensive implant-based restorative treatment. As implants become an increasingly common part of comprehensive patient care, the restorative dentist needs ample knowledge of both fixed and removable implant options. Due to the significant cost of implant based dentistry, patient expectations are high. Dentists must understand the science, engineering and application of implantology to keep pace with this constantly evolving field.
During this five-day course, Dr. Kois will guide you through a step-by-step approach to achieve predictable success in restoring the challenging edentulous and partially edentulous patient. Diagnosis and risk assessment, as always, are considered as they relate to patient health, restorative selection and treatment protocols. You will gain a thorough knowledge of case and material selection, site and structure selection, sequencing of cases, impressions, jaw relation records, using attachments, cementation protocols and even evaluating failures.
Course Objectives :
• Learn to integrate treatment planning parameters such as biomechanical considerations, number of remaining teeth, number and spacing of implants, hard and soft tissue considerations and peri-implant esthetics to create a recipe for success in managing tooth replacement with implants.
• Improve referral communication in managing the treatment planning, placement and restoration of implants.
• Improve clinical management of fixed implant restorative cases.
• Learn to comprehensively evaluate patients, incorporating factors unique to the edentulous and partially edentulous patient.
• Learn to evaluate and include treatment options, including implants, which serve to enhance success.
• Learn simplified, accurate and logical systems for the predictable fabrication of removable restorations.
• Learn to incorporate occlusal concepts and maxillofacial considerations which improve function and esthetics.
• Understand how to assess and manage risk based on medical and dental conditions, incorporating factors unique to edentulous and partially edentulous patients to minimize loss of implant integration.
• Learn to choose effectively from the array of prosthetic options, sequence treatment, and improve communications with your specialists.
• Learn to incorporate occlusal concepts and maxillofacial considerations in implant restorative care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(206) 621-5310
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $9995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|