How to Manage: Paediatric sickle cell disease is organized by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) and will be held on Jun 07, 2019 at Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London, England, United Kingdom.
Consultants in Paediatrics or Haematology, Trainees, SAS Doctors, Doctors with a special interest in Haematology, Allied Health Professionals and Nurses with Clinical interest in Haematology, Nurse specialists.
This study day is aimed at providing paediatricians and healthcare professionals with a comprehensive overview of management and prevention of acute and chronic complications of sickle cell disease.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
• Manage the initial presentation of child or young person presenting with sickle cell disease
• Refer a patient appropriately to the correct service within in a variety of settings
• Explain the various systemic manifestations of sickle cell disease
• Discuss the role of bone marrow transplantation in the management of sickle cell disease
• Understand mechanisms for preventing and screening for paediatric strokes in sickle cell disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7092 6000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-RCPCH Members Fee||06 Jun,2019||GBP 250.00|
|RCPCH Members - Consultants Fee||06 Jun,2019||GBP 190.00|
|RCPCH Members - SAS doctors and Trainees Fee||06 Jun,2019||GBP 150.00|
|Allied Health Professionals and Nurses Fee||06 Jun,2019||GBP 150.00|