Hospital Medicine and Neurology Updates is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 28 - Aug 06, 2019 at Celebrity Constellation, Venice, Veneto, Italy.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
8 Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
• The neurological examination
○ Be able to understand the most important components of the neurologic exam.
○ Learn how to accurately conduct a brief neurologic exam./li>
○ Be able to accurate diagnose various headaches.
○ Be able to identify correct treatment options for various headaches.
○ Understand the pathophysiology of insomnia.
○ Appreciate the various causes of insomnia.
○ Understand the treatment options for insomnia.
• Sleep disorders
○ Appreciate the common types of sleep disorders.
○ Understand the various treatment options for various sleep disorders.
○ Be able to identify features of epileptic seizures versus other types of spells.
○ Understand the best treatment options for seizures and spells.
• Entrapment neuropathies
○ Understand how to recognize common entrapment neuropathies.
○ Appreciate the treatment options for common entrapment neuropathies.
• Neurologic emergencies
○ Recognize the presentation of the common neurologic emergencies.
○ Understand the urgent supportive treatment needed for these neurologic emergencies.
• Update in treatment of Clostridium Difficile colitis
○ Participants will be able to articulate best practice treatment strategies for mild, moderate and severe Clostridium difficile colitis
• Management of the Hospitalized Patient with COPD
○ Participants will be able to explain the new GOLD classification for patients with COPD and the corresponding best treatment practices.
• Update in Sepsis: Early Recognition and Treatment
○ Participants will be able to describe the 2016 Surviving Sepsis campaign best practices
• Opioid Epidemic Overview for the Hospitalist
○ Participants will be able to articulate best practice treatment strategies for hospitalized patients in pain
• Update in the Treatment of Heart Failure
○ Participants will be able to discuss the importance of the PARADIGM-HF study in the treatment of patients with heart failure.
• Hospitalists as Drivers for Hospital Quality and Safety
○ Participants will be able to describe several examples of how hospitalists can ensure quality and safety in the hospital setting.
• Hospitalists as Drivers for Value Based Care
○ Participants will be able to describe several examples of how hospitalists can improve value in the hospital setting.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, and Dentists Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||27 Jul,2019||USD 495.00|