HLTAID003 Provide First Aid is organized by Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) and will be held on Jun 01, 2019 at Bankstown, New South Wales, Australia.
Perform First Aid has been accredited for 8 hours of Group 2 CPD (16 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist CPD plan.
This course has been tailored to address the needs of pharmacists and pharmacy staff. It meets both Continuing Professional Development requirements as well as the nationally recognised standard HLTAID03 - Provide First Aid.
• Assess an emergency situation
• Maintain the airway, breathing and circulation of an unconscious casualty
• Administer first aid for minor wounds and apply infection control procedures
• Manage a casualty with external bleeding, suffering from shock, burns, electric shock, eye and soft tissue injuries, drowning/ near drowning, head, chest and abdominal injuries, extremes of temperature
• Administer first aid for venomous bites and stings and allergic reactions
• Administer first aid for spinal injuries and fractures
• Determine principles for the assessment and movement of the sick and injured and First Aid recording requirements
• Explain the legal and social responsibilities of a first aider
• Determine first aid facilities and training requirements
• Operation of an AED
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+61 2 6283 4777
1300 369 772
08 9388 2886
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|