Hired MD is organized by Mantra Meetings and will be held from Mar 08 - 10, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The intent of this meeting is to create a “meeting in a box” of key topic areas that new and experienced physicians should consider when looking for employment. These topic areas cross specialties and could be franchised to benefit other specialty groups including, but not limited to Pediatrics, Primary Care, Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Women’s Health and almost all other specialties.
HIRED MD is a 1-2 day conference focused on two key groups of physicians:
1) Physicians who are completing residency and/or fellowship and are looking to be hired. Topics for this group include:
• Negotiating contracts and evaluating an offer
• Background checking potential employers
• Understanding billing
• Practice overhead and percentages/partnership
• Building your resume
• The Pros and Cons of Society Membership
• Climbing the ladder or Job Hopping
2) Physicians who have more than 5 years’ experience and are looking to make a change. Topics for this group include:
• Preparing to sell your practice
• Transitioning from University/Hospital Based to Private Practice and vice versa
• Deciding to go out on your own
• Building Your Practice, including research, partnerships with industry
• Opportunities outside of patient care, the pros and cons of being a CMO
• Work-Life Balance
For all, lectures on professionalism, health and wellbeing and the importance of clinical care will be included.
Lectures will be in two separate tracks:
New Hire track - which would include Fellows/Residents and those clinicians with less than one year of experience
Experienced Track - which would include all clinicians currently in a position looking to make a change.
Lectures will take place from 8 AM to 12noon the following day followed by a sponsored luncheon program with a presentation.
The conference will coordinate any prescreening phone interviews, etc. for candidates prior to the conference and will schedule and confirm interviews.
• The afternoon is dedicated to INTERVIEWS with employers LOOKING FOR GREAT CANDIDATES
• Perfect for Companies, Universities, Private Practice and Hospitals who are looking to recruit the BEST candidates in Pain Management and Interventional Pain Management specifically
• Registration includes access to job openings and employers looking to hire
• Sponsorship includes the ability to post job openings and schedule interviews with candidates
• Sessions on how to properly assess an offer and read a contract - What are the loopholes and how to negotiate terms in YOUR favor
• What to do in an interview and WHAT NOT to do
• Transitioning mid-career
• How to transition if your first job wasn’t the right fit
• Sessions on how to INTERVIEW your potential EMPLOYERS
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $75.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|