Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and Health 2.0 European Conference
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and Health 2.0 European Conference is organized by Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and will be held from Jun 11 - 13, 2019 at Helsinki, Finland.
This conference will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’ knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors, showcasing the latest cutting edge and innovative health tech solutions.
Over the course of the three days, the conference will focus on five overarching topics:
• Integrating health and social care
• Enabling homecare for healing and ageing in place
• Promoting a secure, ethical and actionable flow of data for prevention, population health management, personalized health and research
• Beyond the AI buzz: what can AI deliver today and are we really ready
• Opportunities and challenges of opening innovation
This conference will provide a unique opportunity to connect the players in the field of health and care. Networking and bringing like-minded professionals together is one of the main objectives of the conference.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(312) 664 - 664-4467|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|