Dallas Sleep Retreat: Wasted Days & Sleepless Nights is organized by Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) and will be held from Oct 18 - 19, 2019 at Cain Watters & Associates, Plano, Texas, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CEU.
• Undergo a private sleep study using an ambulatory monitor.
• Discover which patients in your practice are at risk.
• Learn how to physically examine the sleep apneic.
• Understand the basics of sleep, helping you communicate more effectively with patients.
• Be able to intelligently discuss all snoring and sleep apnea treatment options with patients.
• Become familiar with the anatomy and physiology of the airway
• Have all of the forms necessary to help with data retrieval and communication with physicians.
• Learn how to treat the snorer/apneic in the dental office while making sureyou don't get into trouble.
• Discover secrets to market the sleep disorder part of your practice.
• Analyze both a home sleep study and a PSG.
• Learn technologies for playing the medical insurance game.
• Sleep-wake cycles
• Stages of Sleep
• The many disorders/disturbances of sleep
• The sleep breathing disorder continuum
• Epideminology of sleep victims
• Sequelae of obstructive sleep apnes
• Items to include on your health history
• OSA in children
• 13 treatments (and counting) for sleep breathing disorders
• Different types of oral appliances for treating the SBD patient
• Side effects of appliances
• Protocol for your office
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-888-608-4965
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||17 Oct,2019||USD 1895.00|
|Staff Member - Fee||17 Oct,2019||USD 695.00|