Grow Your Practice with Dental Sleep Medicine is organized by Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) and will be held from Oct 04 - 05, 2019 at Jekyll Island, Georgia, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CEU.
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance - Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-888-608-4965
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||03 Oct,2019||USD 995.00|
|Staff Member - Fee||03 Oct,2019||USD 395.00|