Global Summit on Microbiology and Virology is organized by Cenetri Publishing Group and will be held from Mar 25 - 27, 2019 at Prague, Czech Republic.
The target audience for this medical event is Infection Diseases Specialist, Microbiologist, Virologist, Epidemiologist, Public Health Researchers, Infection Control Practitioners, Medical Colleges, Critical Care Medicine, Practitioner, Researchers, Academics, Allied Health Professionals, Pharmacists and Clinical Pharmacists, Microbiology Technologist, Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists.
This conference aims to have innovative sessions, cooperate in engaging exchanges latest trends and expand professional networks with the expert in the field of Microbiology and Virology research and business.
With the increase in the population of the various microbes leading to the causing of the different disease effecting normal life, the study and research of Microbiology becomes essential for better living. Microscopic living organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, have a reflective influence on our daily lives, including our health, fuel, food, and the environment. Microbiology has aided to treat and prevent diseases that are caused by bacteria, viruses, protozoa and fungi. Microorganism plays a vital role to identify model organisms for studying principles of genetics and biochemistry that play a major role in maintaining life on earth, fixing gases and breaking down dead plant and animal matter into simpler substances that are used at the beginning of the food chain.
• Welcoming to anyone interested in microbes, their effects and their uses with as a friendly, nurturing and approachable, driven by the experience of a diverse set of members
• Have an informed and expertise to ensure that all our resources are applied optimally to furthering the science of microbiology and its application.
• disseminate research knowledge and provide a forum for communication between participants.
After participating in this International meeting, attendees should be able to
• Obtain unique depth and breadth of knowledge about the discipline
• Discuss and apply recent research findings related to Microbiology and Virology
• Evolving the understanding and impact of microbiology by connecting and empowering with the expertise
• Medical Microbiology
• Clinical Microbiology /Microbial Physiology
• Virus and Diseases
• Industrial Microbiology/Biotechnology
• Food and Beverages Microbiology
• Soil and Environmental Microbiology
• STD, STI and HIV/ AIDS
• Microbiology and Agriculture
• Viral Vaccines and Vaccination
• Applied Microbiology
• Hepatitis and Herpes Virus
• Mycology and Phycology
• Veterinary Microbiology
• Aquatic/Marine Microbiology
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology
• Oral Microbiology
• Petroleum Microbiology
• Forensic Microbiology
• Research and Development in Microbiology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 (563) 447-3392,
+1 (563) 44
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 799.00|
|Academic Package A (Reg + 3 Nights Accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 1319.00|
|Academic Package B (Reg + 4 Nights Accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 1459.00|
|Academic Speaker Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 899.00|
|Student Student (Delegate) Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 349.00|
|Student Young Researchers Forum (Oral) Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 599.00|
|Student Student (Poster Presentation) Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 449.00|
|Accompanying Person Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 349.00|
|Video Presentation Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 299.00|
|E - Poster Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 99.00|