Global Nursing and Healthcare Education (GNE-2019) is organized by Cientific Group and will be held from Jul 23 - 24, 2019 at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, Singapore.
Cientific group is overwhelmed to announce its very first “Global Nursing and Healthcare Education”. Global Nursing Education-2019 has been intended to address nursing and Health care related researchers to join and uncover the best procedures and medications to settle the seriously sick patients and enhancing the survival of injury casualties around the world. GNE-2019 gives a worldwide stage for exchanging thoughts and continues refreshing about the most recent advancements in nursing and their Practices.
It also provides an Opportunity to attend the presentations conveyed by Eminent Scientists from everywhere throughout the world. With the conference theme as "Reconciling the Recent research advancements in nursing and Health Care”. Our goal is to bring together researchers from across the nursing and health care community to foster a broad approach to addressing overlapping research challenges happening in the health care industry.
Aims and Objectives of Nursing Congress, Singapore:
• To talk about fundamental goals in revelations and improvements of Nursing and Midwifery.
• Highlight clinical target and significant open doors for progressing nursing innovation.
• To draw in and instruct Nursing Professional, researchers, Professors, postdoctoral learners and understudies from the business stage to nearby University structure everywhere throughout the world.
• To submit a joint venture proposition.
• Discuss other two-sided looks into projects between Asian Countries, Europe, USA and the rest of the world.
• This meeting will go about as a decent stage to discover accomplices for worldwide research joint efforts.
• Advanced Nursing
• Health care education
• Critical Care/Emergency Nursing
• Innovations in Nursing Education
• Trends in Clinical Nursing
• Midwifery: Innovation
• Major Challenges on Paediatric Nursing
• Advances in Adult Health Nursing
• Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing
• New approaches to Oncology Nursing
• Effective Nursing Teaching Strategies
• Nursing Informatics
• Nurses Role and their Career
• Legal Nursing and Practitioner
• Nursing Management
• Family and Community Health Nursing Research
• Nursing Examinations and Certifications
For More Updates VIsit our Official Website: : https://www.globalnursingconferences.com
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+65 3165 4229
July 02, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academics Delegate Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 499.00|
|Academics Speaker Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 699.00|
|Academics Poster Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 599.00|
|Academics Package A Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1099.00|
|Academics Package B Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1299.00|
|Academics Package C Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1499.00|
|Industry / Company Delegate Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 599.00|
|Industry / Company Speaker Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 799.00|
|Industry / Company Poster Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 699.00|
|Industry Package A Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1199.00|
|Industry Package B Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1399.00|
|Industry Package C Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1599.00|
|Student/YRF Delegate Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 399.00|
|Student/YRF Speaker Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 599.00|
|Student/YRF Poster Presentation Standard Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 499.00|
|Student/YRF Package A Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 924.00|
|Student/YRF Package B Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1124.00|
|Student/YRF Package C Fee||22 Jul,2019||SGD 1299.00|