Global Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia and Ageing Awareness is organized by Lexis Conferences Ltd and will be held from Jul 17 - 18, 2019 at Zurich, Switzerland.
The target audience for this medical event is Industry Executives, Neurologists and Directors, Physicians, Neuroscientists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Neurosurgeons, Nutritional Scientists, Industrial Experts, Lecturers and Students from Academia in the study of Diseases, geriatricians, Students from Academia in the research of Dementia, Specialists, Entrepreneurs & Startups, Accelerators, Incubators and Associations, Service Providers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME Credits.
The theme of the conference is "Global Voice and Awareness on Alzheimers Disease and Dementia Care".
The conference will cover the translational nature of Neurological research, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in Industry and Academia. Presentations will include major research advances in Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, brain injury, ageing awareness, Parkinson’s diseases, dementia nursing, stroke, neurodegenerative diseases, prevention and therapy of the disease, and other related neurological disorders. The ground breaking series of Alzheimer's, Dementia and Ageing Awareness Conferences attract international medical and scientific professionals from worldwide.
This will provide a grand platform for students and other researchers to exhibit their work and get recognized amidst the most eminent people.
Why should you attend?
• Identify Trends and Debate about their Impact on this Market.
• This International meeting is an effort to make possible interactions among world leading scientists, research scholars, professionals, young researchers from different parts of the world to exchange their knowledge
• A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
• The conference gathering includes word class specialists in the field of Neurology
• Hear the New Generation of Startups that is Turning Ideas into High Impact Solutions.
• Explore New Partnering Opportunities and Funding Possibilities.
• Connect with Key Players in the Life Sciences Sector, such as Large Companies, Hospitals, Laboratories, Universities, Public agencies, Investors, and Entrepreneurs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||32497593859
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academica Delegate Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 899.00|
|Academica Speakers Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 999.00|
|Academica Plan A (Registration + 2 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1399.00|
|Academica Plan B (Registration 3 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1619.00|
|Industry/ Business Delegate Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 999.00|
|Industry/ Business Speakers Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1099.00|
|Industry/ Business Plan A (Registration + 2 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Industry/ Business Plan B (Registration 3 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1719.00|
|Student (Poster Presentation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 699.00|
|Student Delegate Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 599.00|
|Student Plan A (Registration + 2 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 999.00|
|Student Plan B (Registration 3 nights accommodation) Late and Onsite fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 1099.00|