GI Endoscopy advanced course: EMR & ESD on Pigs (Jun, 2019)
GI Endoscopy advanced course: EMR & ESD on Pigs is organized by University Hospitals Paris Ouest / Hopitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest and will be held on Jun 27, 2019 at Paris Research Center Cardiovascular, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
• A complete day to learn how to manage EMR and ESD:
• Theory and discussion on video cases.
• Practise and test on Pigs all the related accessories.
• Be aware and choose your own technic
Faculty: Prof. Gabriel Rahmi & Dr. Guillaume Perrod
What will you learn?
• Learn how to evaluate and proceed on superficial tumors
• Hands on practise on pigs in a dedicated lab
• Get our tips and tricks for safety
• Test most of the ESD and EMR medical devices
Hands-on, Video, Lectures
• EMR snares
• ESD knives
• Combinated knives
• Endoscopic Caps
• Coagulation devices
8h15 - Welcome
8h30-9h30 - Endoscopic resection essentials and video best practises
9h30-13h00 - ESD on animal model: get the right technic for the right indication
13h00-13h30 - Lunch and coffee
13h30-17h00 - ESD on animal model: different technics depending on the location
17h00-17h30 - Debriefing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 5 56 70 32 05
05 56 70 32 05
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||26 Jun,2019||EUR 1000.00|