Geelong Nurses' Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Dec 12 - 13, 2019 at Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
Every year Ausmed Education holds a nurses’ conference specifically designed for your location and aimed at assisting you to get rapidly up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local nurses’ conference to gain a broad range of clinical and professional updates relevant to your practice. Take time out and network with like-minded colleagues. Find out:
• What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
• What nursing interventions make a difference, especially to those with chronic conditions?
• Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
• What is the latest information about a range of current treatments?
Need for Program:
In regard to the nursing care you provide, the need to continually seek new information is a given no matter where you work. Nursing safety and quality are essential and both are directly linked to knowledge. This is a time when:
• Healthcare budgets are under increased stress
• The community purse is shrinking
• Quality outcomes are now the goal of all care
Now more than ever, if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved, it is important that you take a leadership role in providing outcome focused high-value care. This can be done by addressing emerging gaps in your knowledge through up-to-date information.
Purpose of Program:
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
• People with health risks will receive preventative nursing action in your care to avoid illness
• Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge related to specific nursing interventions
• Interprofessional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
• Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice, recognised standards, and guidelines
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
33 107 354 441
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||11 Dec,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||11 Dec,2019||AUD 460.00|