Galen Advanced Course on Women’s Imaging is organized by European School of Radiology (ESOR) and will be held from Jun 13 - 14, 2019 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, Malmo, Scania, Sweden. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10 European CME credits (ECMEC).
This course is aimed at senior residents, board-certified radiologists and fellows interested in women’s imaging including breast and pelvic pathologies. Special focus is given to the latest imaging techniques in the detection and characterisation of breast and gynaecologic tumours. Renowned European experts ensure a high quality-teaching programme combining lectures and interactive case discussions.
• to convey in-depth knowledge of breast cancer imaging
• to discuss state-of-the-art imaging approaches, using 2D and 3D Mammography,
Ultrasound (Elastography/CEUS), and MRI in the detection and characterisation
of breast tumours
• to give new insights in imaging of axillary lymph nodes
• to recognise the imaging appearances in benign gynaecological emergencies
• to be familiar with the O-RADS MR lexicon and scoring system
• to be up-to-date with whole body imaging approaches in metastatic gynaecological disease and the imaging appearances of rare gynaecological malignancies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+43-1-533-4064-535
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|ESR members Late fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 470.00|
|ESR members in training Late fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 270.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|ESR members Early fee||17 Apr,2019||EUR 420.00|
|ESR members in training Early fee||17 Apr,2019||EUR 220.00|