Workshop - Fundamentals of Foot Ulceration is organized by Australian Podiatry Association (APodA) and will be held on Jul 26, 2019 at Australian Podiatry Association, Surry hills, New South Wales, Australia. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4 Hours of CPD.
This unique workshop offers you amazing 'hands-on' learning as well as theory. Practice your debridement of ulcers (with scalpel work included in the workshop) after you have gone over the morning theory. Your facilitators will be there to guide you through with the following learning outcomes:
• Recognise the prevalence and incidence of diabetes related foot disease in Australia
• Describe the strategies to avoid diabetes related foot disease
• Describe the pathophysiology of diabetes related foot disease
• Demonstrate a vascular assessment in the person with diabetes related foot disease
• Understand the principles of examination of a patient with a neuropathic foot
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(02) 9698 3751
(03) 9416 3111
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|APodA Non - Members Fee||25 Jul,2019||AUD 288.00|
|APodA Members Fee||25 Jul,2019||AUD 200.00|