Functional Occlusion - From TMJ to Smile Design is organized by The Dawson Academy and will be held from Oct 10 - 11, 2019 at Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is General Dentists, Specialists, Lab Technicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CE Credits.
This dental seminar is the recommended first step in our dental seminars continuing education. As the foundational seminar in the “Concept of Complete Dentistry® Series,” you will learn the timeless message that good, esthetic and complete dentistry must begin with a thorough understanding of dental occlusion and the functions of the masticatory system. Discover the cornerstone of The Dawson Academy philosophy, a comprehensive understanding of how the TM joint, muscles, proprioceptive input, lower anterior teeth, upper anterior teeth, lower posterior teeth and upper posterior teeth are designed to function in harmony with one another.
• A scientifically based, practical approach to occlusal management in everyday practice.
• The 10 factors critical to a stable occlusion and how applying them results in long-term success of your general and cosmetic cases.
• How to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability.
• An examination process that gets the esthetically driven patient to care about the functional implications critical to long-term success.
• How to know precisely where teeth need to go for veneers, crowns, and implant supported restorations.
• When it is safe to open vertical and when not to do so.
• Why porcelain chips and breaks and how to eliminate breakage from your practice.
• Step by step processes utilizing checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning.
• How to efficiently take the necessary diagnostic records for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
• A thorough examination process and how to implement it in your practice.
• How understanding occlusion saves you time, increases profitability and reduces stress.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800.952.2178,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news