Full-immersion in Innovative & New Paradigms in Prosthetic Rehabilitation is organized by Global Institute for Dental Education (gIDE) and will be held from Oct 16 - 29, 2019 at Dental Trey (S.R.L.), Fiumana, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 32 CE Credits.
The aim of this course is to outline a systematic approach to prosthetic rehabilitation and show the clinician how to confidently address comprehensive treatment involving bridges, crowns, veneers and onlays on natural dentition and on implants from a single restoration to full-mouth rehabilitation. A systematic approach, especially for complex rehabilitations, is an indispensable means for achieving optimal final results from the esthetic as well as biological and functional viewpoints. This course will also take into consideration the new digital approach to prosthetic rehabilitation by following the concept of the “Digital Patient”, providing the highest grade of information to obtain a predictable prosthetic result.
• Communicating Effectively With the Patient in the First Appointment.
• Elaborating The Ideal Treatment Plan For Different Conditions.
• Managing Extensive and Complex Rehabilitations.
• Treating Challenging Esthetic Cases.
• Complete Monolithic Reconstruction on Teeth and Implant Prosthesis.
• Increasing the Vertical Dimension.
• Management of Soft Tissue Around Teeth and Implants.
• Becoming Familiar With Digital Dentistry.
With a Focus on:
• New Trends to Idealize Bone and Soft Tissue Integration Around Implants.
• Maximizing Biological / Esthetic Integration and Achieving Reliable Prosthetic Outcomes.
• Selection and Management of Restorative Material.
• New Trends on Teeth Preparation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 310 696 9025
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|4 Day Lecture||15 Oct,2019||USD 2500.00|