Full-Arch Implant Solutions from Overdentures to Fixed Ceramics is organized by Glidewell Laboratories and will be held from Jul 26 - 27, 2019 at Glidewell International Technology Center, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
This course takes an in-depth look at the latest full-arch implant solutions, from overdentures to monolithic zirconia fixed implant prostheses. Dr. Patel explores the advantages of each restorative option, reviews their treatment protocols, and explains the clinical considerations involved in determining the ideal solution for each patient. This course also provides a hands-on experience with the conversion of a removable denture to a fixed provisional.
During this course, topics include:
• The pros and cons of removable vs. fixed implant restorations
• Provisionalizing fully edentulous implant cases
• Converting overdentures to fixed restorations
• The advantages of newly developed implant designs in full-arch indications
• Digital treatment planning and when to consider guided surgery
• Immediate extraction and implant placement for full-arch restorations
• The use and clinical benefits of PMMA temporaries
• Immediate conversion of the patient’s denture at the time of implant placement
• Why the BruxZir Full-Arch Implant Prosthesis?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-854-7256
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Staff Member - Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 295.00|