From anatomy to laparoscopic surgical techniques : We only recognise what we know is organized by MIS Academy and will be held on Dec 13, 2019 at Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This master class has been designed to offer a comprehensive and detailed overview of anatomy relevant for endoscopic surgery in order to help you improve your practice.
Over the course of three days, you will review with two leading experts in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery all aspects of the anatomy that are important for a safe practice of endoscopy.
Detailed anatomy will be explained with special emphasis on the details that will help during procedures, including anatomy of the abdominal wall, anatomical spaces of the pelvis, vessels, nerves and ureter. Practical tips and tricks will also be shared for a wide variety of issues.
This course will cover:
• Rules in laparoscopic dissection, abdominal wall Pelvic
• Ureteric anatomy
• Lateral pelvic spaces
• Developping the lasko, okabayashi, yabuki spaces
• Vessels – Pelvis & Abdomen
• Nerves – Autonomics or Central
• Nerves sparing surgery
• Sigmoid, Rectum
• Hysterectomy Frozen
• pelvis Endometriosis
• Live case observation, Lectures, On-site
Advantages of the procedure
• "We only recognise what we know". Mastering anatomy in all its complexity is the ground-base for excellence in execution.
• It allows better decisions in the OT, reduces margin of error, increases safety of patient, reduces tissue trauma, and enables precise and limited use of energy.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for pelvic surgeons of all level of experience.
|Contact No. :||+33 5 56 70 32 05
+971 50 591 6564
+971 4 286 63 13
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||12 Dec,2019||USD 1500.00|