FRCS (General Surgery): Section I (SBA & EMI) Exam Preparation Course is organized by Doctors Academy and will be held on Oct 12, 2019 at Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, Walsall, England, United Kingdom. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 CPD. The teaching faculty will receive 1 CPD point per hour of teaching.
This one-day intensive course is aimed at delegates preparing for Section I (SBA & EMI) or revising for Section II of the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in General Surgery. The course will be delivered by a group of experienced senior consultants who will highlight the key components and discuss high-yield topics from each sub-speciality within the JCST General Surgical curriculum.
• Interactive discussions and active delegate participation
• Focused teaching on high yield topics
• Updates on current guidelines and advances in all sub-specialities
• Solving sample SBA and EMI questions
• Discussion on clinical images and pathology specimens
• Practical tips and exam preparation guidance from senior trainees who have recently passed the FRCS Exam
• On completion of this course, delegates should be confident in their preparation for the Section I of the examination.
• Delegates will be familiar with the correct examination techniques.
Topics and Subspecialities:
• Upper Gastrointestinal
• Breast & Endocrine
• General, Trauma & Emergency Surgery
• Critical Care
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 29 2061 6765
+44 (0) 75 3426 0131
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £180.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|