Fetal and Women's Imaging - Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound 2019
Fetal and Women's Imaging - Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Sep 06 - 08, 2019 at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
This course is designed for physicians and sonographers in the fields of gynecologic and obstetric imaging, as well as residents in obstetrics and gynecology, or radiology, and fellows in maternal-fetal medicine. This course may also be valuable to family physicians practicing obstetrics, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants working in gynecology and obstetrics
18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
18 Cognate Credits.
ASRT approved for 21.25 Category A CE Credits for Sonographers and Technologists
Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Incorporate and improve on practice guidelines for mid-gestation fetal cardiac evaluation
• Develop state-of-the-art practices for fetal anatomy (including cardiac), placenta, and uterine survey at 11-14 wks
• Develop an approach to assessment , diagnosis, and surgical consultation for genitourinary anomalies such as hydronephrosis and complex urogenital anomalies, including bladder extrophy, cloaca, and disorders of sexual differentiation
• Develop strategies for cervical assessment in pregnancies at risk for preterm birth.
• Incorporate state-of-the-art practices in prenatal genetic screening and testing
• Improve strategies for early identification of complications of monochorionic twins
• Develop an anatomic strategy for the diagnosis of brain anomalies
• Improve assessment and diagnosis of uterine pathology in the non-pregnant patient
• Develop strategies for stratification of adnexal pathology as benign versus potentially malignant, including incorporating additional imaging and gynecologic surgery recommendations
• Develop an approach to assessment and diagnosis of amniotic fluid abnormalities throughout
• Distinguish between different types of fetal lung masses and understand different implications and treatment options for various disorders
• Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for skeletal dysplasia, spine anomalies, abdominal wall defects, and gastrointestinal anomalies involving the fetus.
• Develop strategies for sonographic assessment in pregnancies at risk for growth restriction
|Contact No. :||(980) 819-5095
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Nurse Practitioner Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 975.00|
|Physician Assistant Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 975.00|
|Sonographer Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 895.00|
|Technologist Fee||05 Sep,2019||USD 895.00|
|Single Day - Physician/NP/PA/Sonographer Regular Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 695.00|