FEEL - Focused Echocardiography in Emergency Life Support is organized by Resuscitation Council (UK) and will be held on Nov 19, 2019 at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5 CPD points.
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is intended for healthcare professionals who are involved in the care of the critically ill patient and does not require any previous echocardiography or ultrasound experience. FEEL is intended as an adjunct to Advanced Life Support, and therefore knowledge of the current ALS algorithm is required.
The FEEL course teaches the knowledge and skills required to:
• achieve 4 standard TTE views: parasternal long axis (PLAX), parasternal short axis (PSAX) Apical 4 chamber (A4Ch), and subcostal (SC);
• perform ALS-conformed echocardiography: synchronized with pulse checks thus limiting no-flow intervals during CPR;
• image interpretation: diagnosis of potentially treatable causes of cardiac arrest/circulatory collapse
• myocardial insufficiency (including acute myocardial infarction)
• pericardial collection (PC)
• pulmonary embolus(PE)
• tension pneumothorax
• communicate with the resuscitation team;
• understand the pitfalls and limitations of focused echocardiography;
• understand the requirements and mechanisms for ongoing training and certification in peri-resuscitation echocardiography;
• understand the importance of clinical governance with respect to emergency echocardiography.
|Contact No. :||020 7388 4678
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news