Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam Review and Advanced Practice Update is organized by Fitzgerald Health Education Associates (FHEA) and will be held from Apr 15 - 17, 2019 at Chicago Marriott Schaumburg, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 35.50 Contact hours.
More than 110,000 NPs have prepared for certification and practice with the Fitzgerald Review—the best NP review & value on the market!
COMPREHENSIVE—All formats include:
• Preparation for both AANP and ANCC AGPCNP exams
• More accredited contact hours than any other course
• Expanded content meets the latest changes to the exam blueprints and domains
• 150-question practice exam included with each course
• Comprehensive 4-color printed reference/workbook with dozens of tables, included with all formats (Online, Live, MP3)
• Extensive online resources
• Final review of hundreds of course questions PLUS bonus questions
• Hundreds of clinical high-resolution color images
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-927-5380
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $576.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $518.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Feb 15, 2019|