Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Approach to Clinical Problems - 1 is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS) and will be held from Jun 24 - 28, 2019 at Sarasota, Florida, United States of America.
20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
20 CME Credits – AAFP ACEP ACOG
6 CME Credits – AAP
Mainpro-M1 (Canadian Physicians)
Following this course, the participant should be able to appraise the etiologies and recognize the clinical presentations of the commonly seen disorders presented; indicate diagnostic tests available and the suggested use for making a diagnosis; implement available treatment options and appropriate long-term care when indicated. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes.
When indicated in the specific objectives, emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine with a focus on diagnosis, treatment and when to refer. This course was designed to inter-relate the disorders presented in an effort to help all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician or practitioner relate their practice strategies with other providers and specialists. By doing this, it will provide them with increased competence to appropriately diagnose and
refer or effectively treat their patients’ conditions to optimize their care.
• Routine Adult Care.
• More than Skin Deep: Dermatologic Conditions in Athletes.
• Depression and Anxiety in Primary Care.
• The Evaluation and Treatment of Common Knee Conditions
• Evaluation of Shoulder Pain in Athletes and Athletic Individuals
• Smoking Cessation.
• Evaluation and Treatment of Neck Pain
• Dermatologic Manifestations of Systemic Disease.
• Case Studies in Dermatology.
• Malignant Melanomas, Part I.
• Malignant Melanomas, Part II.
• Tick-Borne Infections: Hot Spots and Bullseyes.
• Improving Compliance.
• Acute Otitis Media: Of Pathogens and Patients.
• Identification and Treatment of Traumatized Patients.
• Thyroid Disease
• Chief Complaint: Fever and Rash.
• Virus X: Ubiquitous, Uncanny, Understandable.
|Contact No. :||941-388-4263
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fees - Early Registration||26 Apr,2019||USD 899.00|
|Advanced Practitioner Fees - Early Registration||26 Apr,2019||USD 749.00|
|Resident Fees - Early Registration||26 Apr,2019||USD 799.00|