Examination and Records dental course is organized by The Dawson Academy and will be held from May 16 - 18, 2019 at The Dawson Academy, St. petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is General Dentists. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 CE Credits.
Examination and Records is one of the most important dental courses that a dentist will master on the path to complete dentistry. The cornerstone of the Dawson philosophy begins with a thorough comprehensive examination and the gathering of necessary records accurately. As Dr. Dawson says “every great treatment plan comes from a well organized Records appointment”.
The examination and accompanying records are the ﬁrst step in the process of complete dentistry. This hands-on program will cover all aspects of the exam and records process.
• Acquire skills to perform a TMJ/Occlusal examination
• Learn the co-diagnostic process of the examination and how to ask future focus questions
• Evaluate the masticatory system for instability in the TM joints, muscles and teeth
• Learn bilateral manipulation and how to obtain an accurate veriﬁable centric relation record
• Master the use of a lucia jig to help obtain a centric relation bite record
• Verify how to do a correct face-bow transfer and why it is critical to both the diagnostic and restorative phases of treatment
• Mount casts using the face-bow transfer and CR record on a semi- adjustable articulator
• Acquire the skills to use a macro digital camera to shoot a series of diagnostic photographs
• Begin the implementation process to establish the process of complete dentistry
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||727.823.7047
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist - Early Fee||30 Sep,2018||USD 4600.00|
|Dentist - Conference Fee||15 May,2019||USD 5395.00|