European Dermatology Conference is organized by Madridge publishers LLC and will be held from Mar 20 - 21, 2019 at Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists, Cosmetic Dermatologists, Paediatric dermatologists, Basic and Clinical Research Scientists, Physicians & Plastic Surgeons, Immunodermatologists, Skincare Specialists, Aestheticians, Professors, Students, Beauticians, and Business Entrepreneurs.
This conference is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the dermatology community. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
We encourage the contributions related to dermatology. You can submit your eminent work in these broad themes
• Melanoma And Skin Cancer
• Advances in Cosmetology and Dermatology
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Diabetic Dermopathy
• Epidermoid Cyst
• Genetics of Pigmentary Disorders
• Skin and Venereal Disease
• Fungal/viral/bacterial/yeast infections
• Medical devices/Equipments
• Overview of dermitis
• Cosmetic Gynaecology
• Stem Cell Therapy
• Effects of steroids in dermatology
• Androgenetic alopecia
• Vitamin Disorders of Skin
• New Trends, Market & Case Reports in
• Dermatology and Aesthetic Therapy
• Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
• Neutrophilic dermatology
• Nanotechnology in Dermatology
• Side effects of cosmetics
• With associates from around the world focused on learning about Dermatology and its effects, this is your best chance to reach the largest the assemblage of participants from the Dermatology community.
• Dermatology-2019 will be an excellent opportunity as it will be the most cost-effective professional development choice
• Dermatology-2019 will be the most relevant and densely-packed educational and networking opportunity focused on Dermatology Research and its issues available to professionals nationwide.
• Improving your morale and confidence in presenting research in an international platform and interacting with expertise in their respective departments
• Facilitate sharing and collaboration between world-class researchers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|General Registration - Standard fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 699.00|
|Business Delegates - Standard fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 799.00|
|Student - Standard fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 400.00|
|Accompanying Person - fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 200.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Registration - Early fee||10 Jan,2019||USD 599.00|
|Business Delegates - Early fee||10 Jan,2019||USD 699.00|
|Student - Early fee||10 Jan,2019||USD 300.00|