EUROGIN - International Multidisciplinary HPV Congress is organized by European Research Organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN) and will be held from Dec 04 - 07, 2019 at Grimaldi Forum, Larvotto, Monaco.
• Clinicians from several disciplines, including:
• Oto-rhino-laryngologists / head & neck specialists
• Proctologists and gastro-enterologists
• Cytopathologists – Biologists
• Students, residents and young researchers
• Basic scientists - Epidemiologists
• Leading worldclass faculty
• Development of skill based approaches in the field
• Educational approach for translational research in HPV related diseases
• Extensive offer of specialized training courses and workshops
• Interaction with peers and leading experts
Main Training Courses:
• Trends and specific aspects of HPV driven cancer (cervix, anus, Vulva-penile, Oro-pharynx)
• Revisiting the progress, practices and implementation of HPV based screening
• Updating HPV immunization worldwide, the state of the art and new challenges
• Recent acquisitions in HPV research
Main Scientific Sessions:
• Towards cervical cancer elimination: what do we need to know?
• HPV related precancers & cancers: precision medicine, expectation of artificial intelligence
• Ecology of HPV in post vaccination era
• Pro-con- session - Hot topics
• Risk-based HPV screening: switching from one-size-fits-all programs to personalized screening programs
• New triage approaches for HPV-positive women
• Vaccinating adult women & men – a new challenge for population at risk
• Cervical screening programs from a flow-chart point of view
• Implementation, challenges and solutions for HPV self-sampling in organized cervical screening
The event's main objective consists of accelerating the translation of scientific discoveries into day-to-day practice. Other objectives of the scientific program (training courses, plenary sessions, scientific sessions) are:
• Review the burden and epidemiology of HPV associated diseases in lower genital tract, anus and head & neck.
• Understanding the role of molecular testing in primary screening and prevention and their application in routine practice
• A review of recent developments in HPV infection, cancer prevention and control, including vulvar, anal and head & neck HPV induced diseses.
• Integrate the use of HPV prophylactic vaccines into clinical practice.
• Understanding the impact and cost-effectiveness of HPV prophylactic vaccines on public health
• Enhancing knowledge and updating scientific insights in the HPV risk management and testing
• Implementation of guidelines for cervical disease; screening and management of cervical abnormalities.
• Uses of HPV DNA and mRNA testing in clinical practice in a rational and cost-effective way.
• Review different tools and techniques available in the field of HPV infection diagnosis and adapt the most appropriate strategies for patients.
• Anticipate trends in biomarkers and genotyping for diagnosis and prevention.
• Compare worldwide experience in the field of screening and prevention of cervical disease, including developed and developing countries.
• Apply skills to enable the improvement, expansion, and use of scientific data for decision making
• Determine the public health role of physicians in HPV associated cancer control: prevention through training, early detection, treatment and quality of life.
• Identify existing strategies and explore innovative community interventions for HPV associated cancer screening outreach, future management and public education.
• Provide a learning environment for clinicians entering the field of cancer prevention and control where they can interact informally with all the leaders in this area.
|Contact No. :||+33 1 44 40 01 20
+33 (0)1 58 56 74 00
+33 (0)1 48 88 96 24
August 27, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Low Income Countries Supported Rate - Standard Fee||31 Oct,2019||EUR 470.00|
|Standard - Regular Fee||31 Oct,2019||EUR 790.00|
|Delegate From France - Regular Fee||31 Oct,2019||EUR 690.00|
|Students, Developing Countries - Regular Fee||31 Oct,2019||EUR 570.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Low Income Countries Supported Rate - Early Fee||15 Jul,2019||EUR 400.00|
|Standard - Early Fee||15 Jul,2019||EUR 650.00|
|Delegate From France - Early Fee||15 Jul,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Students, Developing Countries - Early Fee||15 Jul,2019||EUR 450.00|