Endovascular Advances: A Hands-On Preceptorship Program is organized by Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning (ACHL) and will be held from Oct 17 - 18, 2019 at New Mexico Heart Institute at Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, and interventional radiologists looking to expand their hands-on experience in the treatment of peripheral arterial disease. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This CME activity is designed to provide physicians with hands-on training in all aspects of managing complex lower extremity disease, including: SFA interventions, chronic limb ischemia, and chronic total occlusions. Approved attendees will be trained for a two-day program under the direct supervision of the program faculty at the program site.
• Analyze risk assessment and diagnostic methods in PAD
• Explore alternative access options and techniques (i.e. pedal access, popliteal access)
• Discuss treatment algorithms and best practices
• Formulate strategies for complication management
• Evaluate various SFA and CTO tools and treatment strategies, including vessel preparation with atherectomy and new technologies in the era of drug elution.
|Contact No. :|
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|