Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from Jul 17 - 20, 2019 at Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America.
Approved for up to 27.75 AAFP Prescribed credits - 20 for attending the course and another 7.75 for participating in optional sessions (additional fees and registration apply).
Improve patient satisfaction while learning the latest required emergency care updates. Learn best practices on relevant clinical topics, including stroke, vascular emergencies, cellulitis, sports injuries, and more.
• Animal Bites and Stings
• Best Practices Recap
• Care of Transgender Patients in the ER & UC
• Cellulitis and Cellulitis Mimics
• Common Skin Rashes
• Dental Pain and Injuries
• Dizziness and Vertigo
• Dysuria and Urinary Tract Infections
• Electrolyte Imbalance – Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium
• Fatal Headaches
• Gastrointestinal Emergencies – Acute Abdominal Pain
• HIV Prophylaxis Guidelines
• International Traveler Disease Recognition Update
• Interventions to Abandon in the ER/UC
• Metacognition and Medical Decision Making: Taking Steps to Avoid Bias
• OB Emergencies
• Patient Satisfaction and Health Care Literacy
• Pediatric Emergencies
• Pediatric Fevers
• Physician Wellness: Tools to Combat Burn-out
• RSV Bronchiolitis
• STOP Sports Injuries: Pediatric Overuse Injury Prevention and Treatment
• Stroke and Stroke Mimics
• Stump the Expert – Panel Discussion
• Top 10 Hot Topics this Year
• Vascular Emergencies
• Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
• Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
• Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
|Contact No. :||800-274-2237
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Early Bird Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Non Member Standard Fee||16 Jul,2019||USD 1295.00|
|New Physicians Early Bird Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 845.00|
|New Physicians Standard Fee||16 Jul,2019||USD 945.00|
|AAFP Member Early Bird Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 895.00|
|AAFP Member Standard Fee||16 Jul,2019||USD 995.00|
|Allied Health Early Bird Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 895.00|
|Allied Health Standard Fee||16 Jul,2019||USD 995.00|
|Student or Resident Early Bird Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 645.00|
|Student or Resident Standard Fee||16 Jul,2019||USD 745.00|