Emergency and Internal Medicine Update for Primary Care 2019 is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Aug 23 - 25, 2019 at Hotel Fairmont Empress, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Prescribed credits.
Family Physicians, all Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine issues in Primary Care.
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered Emergency Medicine and Internal medicine medical issues while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program will improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
• Busting Medical Myths
• Psychiatry for the Primary Care Professional
• Killer EKGs - Subtle EKG Findings You Don’t Want to Miss
• The Answer is Right in Front of You! Visual Diagnoses of the Eyes and Skin
• Update on Appendicitis
• Masquerade Party: Systemic Causes of Abdominal Pain
• Handling the Hard to Treat Headache
• Pearls for Handling Common Rheumatologic Problems
• Practical Pearls in Primary Care
• Drug Interactions and Side-Effects for 2019
• Waiting for the Ambulance: Office 911
• Physician Wellness: Heal Thyself
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Bird Registration||16 Jul,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals - Early Bird Registration||16 Jul,2019||USD 650.00|