EHA-KazCS Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma is organized by European Hematology Association (EHA) and will be held from Mar 14 - 16, 2019 at Rahat Palace Hotel, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Goal of the meeting:
This three day meeting aims to improve the knowledge of hematologists and oncologists, to share our experience and to present clinical cases.
Hematologist, oncologists, pediatricians.
The program will cover the following topics:
• High grade lymphomas
• Pediatric B cell lymphomas, treatment of relapse
• Low grade lymphomas
• Hodgkin lymphomas
• Multiple myeloma
• T-cell neoplasms
• Transplantation in lymphomas
• Immunocompromised lymphoma
After attending this tutorial, the participant will be able to
• improve diagnosis and treatment of B cell lymphomas in adults and children,
• introduce the recommendation of the treatment of T cell lymphomas,
• educate dermatologists for the early detection of the cutaneus lyphomas and
• improve the diagnosis and treatment of plasma cell myeloma.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+31 (0)70 3020 099
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|