EFAS Advanced Symposium is organized by European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS) and will be held from Dec 06 - 07, 2019 at Clarion Hotel Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
The EFAS Advanced Symposium will focus on approaching complications and treating complex clinical cases. The meeting will gather international senior foot and ankle surgeons in a very interactive environment, encouraging audience participation and profound discussions at the end of each session.
• Session 1: Overview of surgical complications
• Session 2: Hallux valgus & metatarsalgia
• Session 3: Hallux rigidus
• Session 4: Achilles tendon
• Session 5: Helsinki Clinic for Delegate Cases
• Session 6: Hindfoot/Midfoot
• Session 7: Ankle fracture, instability & arthrodesis
• Session 8: Total ankle arthroplasty
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||
+32 (0)2 320 25 41
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|EFAS Non-Member - Standard Fee||28 Oct,2019||EUR 780.00|
|EFAS Member - Standard Fee||28 Oct,2019||EUR 595.00|
|Trainee - Standard Fee||28 Oct,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|EFAS Non-Member - Early bird Fee||28 Jun,2019||EUR 660.00|
|EFAS Member - Early bird Fee||28 Jun,2019||EUR 480.00|
|Trainee - Early bird Fee||28 Jun,2019||EUR 390.00|