Echo on Marco Island: Case-Based Approach is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Dec 16 - 19, 2019 at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, Marco Island, Florida, United States of America.
This course is intended for adult and congenital cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and cardiac sonographers who have basic experience and knowledge in echocardiography. This course is also intended for other medical specialists, internists, and anesthesiologists working to further their experience in clinical application of echocardiography.
AMA PRA Category 1™ - 20.0
MOC - 20.0
The program seeks to address competence in using multiple echocardiographic techniques in assessment of cardiac structure and function in adult acquired or congenital heart disease. This will include concise, limited didactic lectures with major emphasis on a series of illustrative cases which will include audience response and discussion presented by echocardiography specialists which would lead to enhanced patient management. Workshops will be held to demonstrate the techniques for acquiring the echocardiographic data, especially with respect to new contemporary techniques such as strain imaging.
To reinforce the knowledge gained from the course and ensure lasting value to each attendee’s practice, Mayo Clinic provides access to all course presentations with voice-over recordings after the completion of the course.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Demonstrate the application of Doppler principles to assessing hemodynamics including valvular heart disease
• Demonstrate use of echocardiography to assess prosthetic valves
• Demonstrate and interpret diastolic echocardiographic measurements
• Define advantages of stress echocardiography and use of contrast
• Apply echocardiographic principles in assessment of congestive heart failure
• Identify echocardiographic features of common congenital heart abnormalities
• Define the role of echo in the interventional cardiology practice
• Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of new imaging techniques including 3-D and strain
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 507-284-2511
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD, PhD, DO, PharmD Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||USD 716.00|
|MD, PhD, DO, PharmD Conference Fee||16 Dec,2019||USD 816.00|
|Fellow-in-Training, Sonographer, RN, NP, PA Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||USD 550.00|
|Fellow-in-Training, Sonographer, RN, NP, PA Conference Fee||16 Dec,2019||USD 650.00|
|ASE Physician Membership Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||USD 645.00|
|ASE Physician Membership Conference Fee||16 Dec,2019||USD 745.00|
|ASE Sonographer Membership Early Fee||18 Nov,2019||USD 600.00|
|ASE Sonographer Membership Conference Fee||16 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|