E2 - Extremity Integration - Instructed by Garrett Mandel, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS (Aug 16 - 18, 2019)
E2 - Extremity Integration - Instructed by Garrett Mandel, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS is organized by University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) and will be held from Aug 16 - 18, 2019 at San Marcos, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physical Therapists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 or 2.1 CEUs or 2 graduate Credits.
This three-day seminar is carried out in the seminar format which includes lecture and lab. The content of this seminar highlights the interrelationships of extremity joint complexes, along with thorax and spinal influences with the emphasis on kinetic chain events. Soft tissue and joint techniques for both examination and treatment are practiced in lab sessions. Clinical cases are presented for discussion of management and treatment based upon clinical reasoning skills.
Prerequisite: E1 Upper and Lower Extremity Evaluation and Manipulation Seminars
Conference Objectives are:
At the completion of this seminar the attendee should be able to:
• build on principles, concepts and manipulation techniques learned in E1 and S1 and MF1.
• correlate normal and abnormal anatomy and biomechanics to musculoskeletal dysfunctions of upper limb, lower limb, and spine as related to kinetic chain events.
• integrate symptoms and musculoskeletal findings of selected dysfunctions to the upper limb, lower limb, and spinal influences.
• perform and modify extremity examination strategies, manipulation techniques and soft tissue techniques to selected dysfunctions of upper limb, lower limb and spine.
• utilize clinical reasoning skills to analyze information gathered from examination findings based upon selected patient cases.
• observe and speculate on patterns of compensations with selected impairments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(904) 826-0084
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $595.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|