E1- Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation by University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (Jul 13 - 14, 2019)
E1- Upper Extremity Evaluation & Manipulation is organized by University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) and will be held from Jul 13 - 14, 2019 at Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Hours: 15 or 1.5 CEUs or 2 graduate credits with completion of E1 Upper and Lower seminars
Prerequisite: Intro E1 Webinar & Pre-course FCO - Homestudy (included with E1)
Who Attends: Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists
This seminar emphasizes the interpretation of basic science knowledge and the development of basic clinical skills which are needed to complete a differential evaluation of the upper extremity dysfunction, then proceeds to treatment. General principles of functional anatomy, tissue and joint biomechanics, pathology, and treatment are presented.
The clinical content of the seminar includes physical examination, with special emphasis on performance of joint mobility and assessment of end-feel. Non-thrust manipulations are instructed. Supportive treatments are discussed.
At the completion of this seminar the attendee should be able to:
• Perform the steps of the differential evaluation for the detection of upper extremitydysfunction
• Interpret the results of the differentialevaluation
• Identify a treatment approach based on the positive findings of the differential evaluation
• Select (when appropriate) basic non-thrust manipulationtechniques
• Relate the significance of pain to the patient’s dysfunction, behavior and treatmentapproach
• Discuss and contrast the effects of mobility andimmobility
• Discuss the effects of manipulation in terms of psychological, mechanical and neurophysiologicaleffects
• Discuss the indications and contraindications for joint manipulation of the upper extremity
|Contact No. :||(904) 826-0084
(800) 241-1027 x1400
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $495.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|