DMT Refresher Course is organized by Emergency Services Training Centre (ESTC) and will be held from Jun 24 - 28, 2019 at Emergency Services Training Centre Ltd, Birkenhead, England, United Kingdom.
Diver Medical Technician (DMT) Refresher Introduction:
The DMT (Diver Medical Technician) Refresher Course is an IMCA accredited course and comprises 5 days duration with 35 contact hours in class room and practical scenarios. The DMT certificate is valid for 2 years.
Diver Medical Technician (DMT) Refresher Learning Outcomes:
A qualified DMT (Diver Medical Technician) should be :
• Capable of administering advanced first aid and emergency treatment.
• Efficient in carrying out the directions of a doctor in a diving environment.
Diver Medical Technician (DMT) (Refresher) Course Content :
• Casualty Handling Under Pressure
• Care of Medical Equipment/Record Keeping
• Diving Related Illness: Barotrauma
• Advanced Life Support
• Control & Management of Dive Related Injury or Illness
• Insertion of Chest Drain
• Patient Examination
• Basic Anatomy & Physiology
• Intraosseous Infusion
• Use of Defibrillator
• Oxygen Administration
• Managing Decompression illness
• Drugs and Pharmacology
• Use of DMAC equipment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||0151 638 3897
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||GBP £630.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|