Digital Solutions for Complete Dentistry is organized by The Dawson Academy and will be held from Oct 11 - 12, 2019 at Sculpture Studios, Cary, North Carolina, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 CE Credits.
General Dentists, Dental Assistants, Lab Technicians
An organized and systematic approach is required to evaluate, diagnose and resolve esthetic/functional problems predictably. For many years we have understood an analogue workflow to this systemic approach. The digital world allows us to not only reproduce that system, but also to improve predictability, efficiency and productivity. During this course you learn a complete digital workflow from records to producing the final result.
This course will start with data collection for the complete patient, how to utilize that data to assemble the “Virtual Patient,” then move into the 2 dimensional smile design.
There are several two dimensional software products on the market that allow modifications to tooth shape and shade, but still require the interpretation from the technician to try and duplicate the smile depicted in the 2D flat image. Now we can move to the next level by importing these images directly into 3D CAD design software. In this software we can utilize the treatment options that we are familiar with (Reshape, Reposition, Restore, Reposition bone) to create a virtual diagnostic wax-up that will solve all the patient’s esthetic and functional problems.
This fully digital workflow allows the dental team and patient to preview the new smile, make revisions if necessary through the provisional restorations, and then recreate that exact smile and function in the final result.
• Explain the advantages of a digital workflow for complete dentistry
• Understand what digital data (records) is required for 2D and 3D digital treatment planning and how to collect that data
• Learn how to communicate with a Digital Laboratory to make the complete dentistry process more efficient and predictable
• Identify how to integrate Desktop/IOS scanning and CAD software options into the dental office
• Review digital restorative options
• Update on milling and 3D printing
|Contact No. :||800.952.2178
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4600.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|