Difficult Airway Management is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held from Sep 05 - 07, 2019 at CHEST Global Headquarters, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America.
This course is for Respiratory therapists, advanced practice providers, physicians, and other health-care professionals with an interest in critical care or emergency medicine are encouraged to attend.
CHEST designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Statement
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 20.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16433, for 20.75 contact hours.
Attend this state-of-the-art, systematic overview and hands-on experience offering the preparation, teamwork, and tools necessary to manage complex critical care airway situations.
• Identify exam findings associated with a difficult airway, practice the essential skills of intubation, and learn to use innovative new advanced airway tools to manage difficult airways.
• Gain hands-on experience with a multitude of videolaryngoscopes, bougies, and other intubating devices proven to increase first-pass intubation success.
• Utilize extraglottic airways to reestablish ventilation if intubation is not successful.
• Recognize when and how to use cricothyrotomy for failed airways.
• Work with a team using crew resource management concepts to solve airway problems in a high-fidelity, fast-paced, simulated clinical environment using scenarios developed from real-life cases.
Prior to attending, you will receive materials that form the cognitive base of the course. You are expected to become familiar with the content prior to the course start in order to reduce the need for lectures, so the focus can be on hands-on, interactive training.
Nonphysician providers and physicians-in-training receive a $700 discount.
|Contact No. :||+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
+1 (224) 521-9800
+1 (800) 343-2227
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NonMember Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 2295.00|
|Member Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 1895.00|