Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training is organized by Behavioral Tech (BTECH) and will be held from Dec 09 - 13, 2019 at Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
The allotted contact hours for this activity = 33
Mental Health Counselors
Behavioral Tech is approved a NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™), ACEP No. 5885. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Behavioral Tech, LLC, is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. Behavioral Tech will email you a letter documenting your attendance upon successful completion of the activity. The allocated clock hours for this activity = 33
Behavioral Tech is accredited the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Continuing Medical Education is accepted by the ANCC for nursing certification renewal. The maximum AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ designated by Behavioral Tech for this activity = 33
Social Workers- WA
Behavioral Tech will apply the NASW, Washington State Chapter, Provider Number 1975-166, to offer continuing education for Certified Social Workers. Behavioral Tech will email a certificate of attendance upon 100% completion of this activity. The hours of CE allocated for this activity = 33
This five-day training is designed specifically for individual therapists or skills trainers who are members of an intensively trained DBT team, but have not completed Intensive training themselves. It is meant to assist teams that have hired new staff or experienced turnover by allowing newer team members to get trained in the standard content of DBT. Lecture, video, role-play and small group exercises will be used to teach DBT theory and strategies in depth. Participants agree to attend the entire five days of training, do their best to learn the material, and participate in a willing, committed manner.
The training requires that participants work in an active DBT® program, participate in a consultation team, and will continue learning DBT with a mentor. Only people who have attended the full ten days of the Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training™ are able to serve as mentors and sponsor team members to a Foundational Training.
• Participate in a DBT Consultation Team.
• Demonstrate Consultation Team strategies used in DBT.
• List the modes, the functions, and the typical treatment agreements made in DBT.
• Implement the structure, goals, and stages of DBT treatment.
• Teach the four DBT skills modules (Core Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, and Distress Tolerance).
• Explain the Biosocial Model of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and other severe disorders in all required treatment contexts.
• Create DBT treatment plans for clients using targeting procedures.
• Explain the dialectical nature of DBT.
• Demonstrate how dialectics are used in DBT.
• Conduct Cue Exposure and Response Prevention.
• List the steps in Problem-Solving.
• Conduct complete Behavioral Chain Analyses and solution analyses.
• Implement the Cognitive-Behavioral strategies in DBT.
• Identify the levels of validation and the contexts in which they apply.
• Demonstrate the use of validation to balance the change strategies in treatment.
• Demonstrate the different communication strategies of DBT.
• Implement the DBT case management strategies.
• Implement telephone coaching and other generalization strategies of DBT.
• Apply suicide crisis protocols of DBT.
• Discuss the DBT research for different populations.
|Contact No. :||(206) 675-8588
November 22, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||31 Jul,2019||USD 1495.00|