Dermatology for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Sep 27 - 29, 2019 at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, Fish Camp, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discriminate the diagnostic principles and treatment options for dermatitis, papulosquamous diseases, as well as viral, fungal and bacterial infections
• Describe the step-wise approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acne and acneiform eruptions
• Identify cutaneous findings that serve as surrogates of internal diseases
• Differentiate benign and malignant skin tumors and employ appropriate interoffice procedures
• Counsel patients on appropriate sun protection measures
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Physician - Early Bird Fee||28 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Non Physician - Regular Fee||26 Sep,2019||USD 795.00|
|Physician - Early Bird Fee||28 Jul,2019||USD 795.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||26 Sep,2019||USD 895.00|