Dermatology and Gastroenterology Course is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from May 26 - Jun 03, 2019 at Celebrity Reflection, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14.0 Contact Hours
2½ Hours of Pharmacology for NPs
The goal is to provide our fellow colleagues with an overview of the most common gastrointestinal issues. The role is not only to review the underlying problems but to aid in the formation of a differential diagnosis. Participants will be provided with the latest guidelines which will allow them to address the complex issues.
One of the biggest initiatives is to increase colon cancer screening. Participants will have the tools to answer their patient's questions, concerns and will be able to encourage patients to undergo screening tests from FIT, to COLOGUARD to screening colonoscopies.
Additional goals include providing knowledge in differentiating between celiac disease, gluten intolerance, and gluten sensitivity. Providers will be able to explain the difference and direct the patients for necessary testing.
In understanding elevated liver enzymes, physicians will be able to order additional blood work and narrow the diagnosis prior to the referral. When addressing a topic of fatty liver, a multidisciplinary approach is introduced which will explain how liver findings are part of the metabolic syndrome and therefore close monitoring may involve the participation of multiple teams.
• Recognizing Benign and Malignant Lesions of The Skin
• Skin Disease Pearls for Primary Practice
• Selected Topics in Acne and Rosacea
• Infections and Infestations of the Skin
• Psoriasis Update - Treatment and Co-morbidities
• Gerd And Safety Of Ppi Medications
• How To Proceed When You See Elevated Liver Enzymes?
• What's In A Name? Celiac Disease And Gluten Sensitivity
• Colon Cancer - Is Colonoscopy The Only Modality
• Abdominal Bloating And Bacterial Overgrowth
• Fatty Liver- How Concerned Should We Be?
• Constipation-Is There Anything New On The Market?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||25 May,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||25 May,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||25 May,2019||USD 495.00|