DEGRO 2019 - 25th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Radiation Oncology is organized by MCI Deutschland GmbH and will be held from Jun 13 - 16, 2019 at Fair and Congress Center Halle Munsterland, Munster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Shaping the future: that is a challenge for every discipline and every single representative. In an interdisciplinary environment, this is only possible if one knows the strengths and weaknesses of one's own methods and competitive procedures and can evaluate new developments and their potential.
Increasing challenges arise from the desire for as individual as possible diagnosis and therapy with a simultaneous demand for evidence-based evidence of the effectiveness of each measure. And in all our actions, the patient should be the focus of his individual needs and expectations. This will only succeed if all professional groups involved in the care of our patients contribute their competences and experiences together.
The annual conference of our professional society is therefore aimed at all professional groups working in or with radiooncology. Radiation therapy has experienced an enormous boom in recent years. This is not only based on technical innovations that open up new treatment options, but also on experimental and clinical results that reveal previously unimagined synergies with other therapeutic methods.
• Malignant lymphoma - an interdisciplinary challenge
• Imaging in radio oncology
• Irradiation and systemic therapy
• Radiation oncology in the integrated overall concept of tumor therapy
• Best practice for solid tumors
• Translational radio oncology
• Complementary medicine
• Radiotherapy of benign diseases
• Networking in rural areas
• Radiation protection as a challenge
• Tele" in radio oncology
• Industry as a partner in clinic and science
• Opportunities of the Y / Z generation in radio oncology
• Radiotherapy between past and future
• Motivation and mission in radiotherapy
• Particle therapy: possibilities and limits
• Precision irradiation: well-tried and new horizons
• Hypofractionation: the new standard?
• Supportive Therapy in Radiation Oncology
• Re-irradiation: new techniques and new substances
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
* Evidence from the employer about actual employment as an MTRA, caregiver, MFA, or secretary must be submitted with the application.
** A corresponding certificate must be submitted together with the application.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 30 204590
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members Chief Physician Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 450.00|
|Non-Members Chief Physician Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 175.00|
|Non-Members Specialist Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Non-Members Specialist Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 150.00|
|Non-Members Doctor in training Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Non-Members Doctor in training Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 100.00|
|Non-Members Scientist Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Non-Members Scientist Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 100.00|
|Non-Members Med. Assistance Professions* Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 120.00|
|Non-Members Med. Assistance Professions* Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||EUR 65.00|
|Non-Members Seniors (from 70 years)** Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|
|Non-Members Seniors (from 70 years)** Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|
|Non-Members Student / student** Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|
|Non-Members Student / student** Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|
|Non-Members Press** Default Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|
|Non-Members Press** Per Day Fee||12 Jun,2019||Free|