Current Topics in Primary Care, Palliative Care, and Addiction Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Aug 17 - 24, 2019 at Pride of America, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
Target Audience :
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14 ACPE Credits
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 ASWB ACE Credits
14.0 Contact Hours
Course Topics :
○ Be comfortable screening, diagnosing and treating Osteoporosis with the medications available.
○ Be familiar with the work up, how to distinguish the various causes of Dementia, and how it is treated.
• Choosing Wisely
○ Become familiar with the concept of judicious ordering of tests and procedures, as is relevant to different specialties.
• Case Studies in Primary Care
○ Participate in an interactive session to try and diagnose some common diseases with atypical presentations
• Hospice and Palliative Care
○ To understand Hospice and Palliative care, which patients are appropriate and how they are managed with case studies.
• Common Outpatient Presentations in Primary Care
○ Learn to evaluate and treat some common outpatient presentations without having to consult a specialist.
• Impaired Health Care Providers
○ Become familiar with how to identify Impaired Health Care Providers and how to get them the help they need, confidentially.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students & Others Fee||16 Aug,2019||USD 495.00|