Current Topics in Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, and Rheumatology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from May 16 - 26, 2019 at Celebrity Reflection, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants.
Continuing Education, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis: Advances in diagnosis and management
• Psoriatic Arthritis: whats new in management of skin and joints
• Gout and Crystal induced Arthropathies
• Fibromyalgia: What it is and what it is not
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosis: Clinical Vignettes
• Ethical dilemmas in Rheumatology
• Obesity and Cardiometabolic syndrome
• The Mediterranean diet and other heart healthy diets
• Hypertension-new treatment recommendations
• Erectile Dysfunction-The hard evidence
• Statin intolerance-the tricks of the trade
• Alirocumab and Evolocumab-PCSK9 inhibitors
• Pre-Operative evaluation for noncardiac surgery
• Congestive Heart Failure-Update
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||15 May,2019||USD 995.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||15 May,2019||USD 750.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||15 May,2019||USD 595.00|