Boston University School of Medicine is proud to present our annual Current Clinical Pediatrics program from April 15-19, 2019 on beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.
Who should attend?
Pediatricians, family practitioners, general practitioners, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and residents.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This continuing medical education activity has been reviewed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and
is acceptable for a maximum of 21.00 AAP credits.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 18 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
* Please note, ABP does not allow partial MOC points. Points may be earned as follows: 18 points for attending all morning sessions Monday through Thursday
Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 21 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
The conference is intended to increase knowledge and competence and address practice gaps by providing opportunities for learning through lectures, discussion, small group workshops, and interaction with faculty and peers.
This year we will cover the topics of:
• General pediatrics including complex care
Through lectures and question and answer sessions, participants at the conclusion of this conference will be able to:
• Describe the latest clinical information on dermatology, cardiology, neuro-ophthalmology, GI, hospitalist neonatology, and general pediatrics.
• Identify such problems in their practice and work settings
• Choose and provide appropriate treatment for such issues
|Contact No. :||617-358-5005
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Regular fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 835.00|
|Allied Health Professional Regular fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 625.00|
|Resident/Student Regular fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 425.00|
|BUSM Alumni Discounts MD/DO fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 668.00|
|BUSM Alumni Discounts Allied Healthcare Professional fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 500.00|
|BUSM Alumni Discounts Resident/Student fee||14 Apr,2019||USD 340.00|